Thursday, November 11, 2010

Erika and Scott are engaged!

I've been so excited to finally get this session posted. It's not everyday that I have the chance to get out of Michigan and shoot somewhere new, especially not in my favorite city Chicago. I grew up in Chicago, and had always planned to move back after college to start my career, obviously God had different plans and with no complaints. I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams, here I have found my husband and home. I proudly call Grand Rapids my home but sometimes I miss my favorite city, so when Erika and Scott tossed out the idea of doing their engagement session there, I jumped at the chance to head back and shoot. We stopped and some of the best spots in the city...though I forgot about the awesome afternoon Chicago traffic...let's just say I was a little late for our session. Thank goodness Erika and Scott were so understanding, plus extra bonus...we had a chance to see the city at night and shoot a few night time pics against the night skyline.

Photobucket





If you know me you know that I am TERRIFIED of spiders, (Kurt can tell you some funny and embarrassing stories about my phobia) I wouldn't have gone near this fence but thankfully Erika and Scott are way cooler then me because these spider webs looked pretty sweet with the light shining through from behind.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


perfect end to a perfect evening, thanks guys for getting me out of Michigan for a sweet shoot, looking forward to wedding day!

No comments: